Sunday, March 7, 2010
So February didn't seem as productive, but I guess it was okay, especially since the month was short.
1. Revised Chapter 1 several more times, chapter 2 a couple of times, chapter 3 once, and gave a cursory revision to chapter 4.
2. Wrote two short-shorts and submitted them to contests. No success.
3. Wrote two new blog entries.
4. Participated in two sessions of my writers' group.
5. Didn't do as much reading as I would have liked. Finished a couple of novels I'd started earlier and am about half-way through another.
I'm feeling a little discouraged about the whole business (see first March blog entry), but maybe it's just the winter blahs.